Our Wooden Doctor/Dentist Play Kit will allow your little ones to role play as both a doctor and a dentist!
Designed to provide an imaginative pretend play experience while learning, the doctor/dentist play set also gives your little ones practical life skills, independence, empathy and care for others. They can play the role of the doctor, take other's blood pressure, listen to their heartbeat and even give injections. They will also learn more about what happens at the dentist’s office and understand the importance of keeping their teeth strong and healthy.
This set is perfect in helping your child to overcome any fear and anxiety about going to the dentist and doctor.
- Includes: 1 Blood Pressure Monitor, 1 X-ray Film, 1 Stethoscope, 1 Syringe, 1 Thermometer, 1 Lens Changer, 1 Dental Probe, 1 Set of Pretend Teeth, 1 Bottle of Medicine, 2 Rows of Medicine Tablets, A Pair of Pliers, 1 Tube of Toothpaste, 1 Toothbrush, 1 Nerve Hammer, Dental Floss, 1 Tongue Scrapper, Tweezers, 1 Storage Bag
- Learning skills: Supports hand-eye coordination, improve coordination and gross motor skills, pretend-play
- Product Dimensions: approx 1 kg
- Suitable for ages: 1 years and above
- Materials: Made from natural solid wood, coated with water-based environmental protection paint