Splish, splash, splosh! What sea animal is swimming in the deep blue sea?
Jump-start curiosity with this 'Guess Who I Am? - Sea Animals', featuring 3 different ways for your child to engage with including a puzzle matching game, identifying the sea animal by its silhouette, and as flash cards for developing word recognition.
On one side of the card, your little ones can practise their problem solving as they learn to match and place the different sea animal pieces by its shape and colour. It also doubles up as picture flashcards to introduce new words with the name of each sea animal displayed. On the other side of the card, children can play the "Guess Who I am?" game by guessing the sea animal by its silhouette and features. You’ll soon discover in this fun learning card game that your toddlers will develop observational skills, learn more about sea animals, and they'll be having so much fun they won't even know they're learning!
We recommend complementing your child’s learning with our sea-themed book ‘Peep Inside The Sea’ for some bookish play!
- Includes: 1 storage box, 8 beautifully illustrated cards featuring different sea animals and 8 sea animal pieces.
- Learning skills: Perfect for matching skills, recognizing new words, fine motor skills, stimulating reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 16.8 x 2.8 cm (box), 6.8 x 6.8cm (cards)
- Suitable for ages: 3 years and above
- Materials: Made from eco-friendly wood material (plywood and bass wood) and non-toxic paint with rounded edges