CHOO! CHOO! “All aboard!” shouts the captain. Can you identify what vehicle that is?
A must for every child's playroom, the 'Guess Who I Am? - Transportation' has 3 different ways for your child to engage with including a puzzle matching game, identifying the transportation by its silhouette, and as flash cards for developing word recognition.
On one side of the card, your little ones can practise their problem solving as they learn to match and place the different transportation pieces by its shape and colour. It also doubles up as picture flashcards to introduce new words with the name of each transportation displayed. On the other side of the card, children can play the "Guess Who I am?" game by guessing the transportation by its silhouette and features. You’ll soon discover in this fun learning card game that your toddlers will develop observational skills, learn more about transportation, and they'll be having so much fun they won't even know they're learning!
- Includes: 1 storage box, 8 beautifully illustrated cards featuring different transportation and 8 vehicles of the land, sea, and sky pieces.
- Learning skills: Perfect for matching skills, recognizing new words, fine motor skills, stimulating reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 16.8 x 2.8 cm (box), 6.8 x 6.8cm (cards)
- Suitable for ages: 3 years and above
- Materials: Made from eco-friendly wood material (plywood and bass wood) and non-toxic paint with rounded edges