Perfect for craft time and open-ended play, make sea-inspired figurines with our wooden Whales Painting Set.
Handmade from beechwood and natural wood grains, these chunky whales come in various sizes - making them the optimal size and shape for little hands. Your little ones can easily grab, stack and practise their hand-eye coordination. Besides painting and exploring their creativity, the wooden whales can also be used for pretend play together with other sea animals, or as a decorative item in your child’s playroom.
- Includes: 2 Big Whales, 2 Small Whales, 1 Painting Kit - 12 Paint Pots and 2 Brushes
- Learning skills: Supports hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pretend play
- Product Dimensions: Big Whale -12 (L) x 2.2 (W) x 8.4 cm (H), Small Whale 6 (L) x 2.2 (W) x 4.2 cm (H) | 265g (to add painting kit weight)
- Suitable for ages: 2 years and above
- Materials: Made from beechwood, each whale is filled with natural wood grains
A value-for-money set which includes items for doctors too. Haven't seen something like this at other shops.